- Played with Substack. Set up a dummy newsletter.
- Played with ConvertKit. Built a newsletter opt-in form.
This business changelog is updated regularly. It tracks progress and records milestones for Exploriter. The good, the bad, and the ugly. If you have ever been interested in what goes on, day-to-day, while growing a business and brand of this sort, this may provide some insight.
- Brainstormed initial article ideas. My favorites:
- Something about building a writing habit.
- A writeup of my time/dismissal from my last job (focussed on why leadership matters).
- Something about Roam Research, probably theme customizations.
- A writeup on exploration & exploitation and why that is the preferred framing on this site.
- Researched newsletter options. It’s between:
- Fully managed by Substack
- Archive on WP and managed w/ ConvertKit
- Started the THRY Works project!
- Began scoping the project in Roam (imagined tasks).
- Settled on WordPress for the website. I wanted to learn something new but decided I’d do that with separate landing page sites for future products when I feel I can take the time to experiment.
- Purchased a new hosting account with WP Engine.