This business changelog is updated regularly. It tracks progress and records milestones for Exploriter. The good, the bad, and the ugly. If you have ever been interested in what goes on, day-to-day, while growing a business and brand of this sort, this may provide some insight.
- Spent the last few days drafting a masterplan document outlining how everything eventually connects. Websites, Blogs, Guides, Courses, Newsletters, Consultancy, Social Media, Funnels.
- Joined the Ness Labs community and will likely take part in the “Collector to Creator” course launching November 16, 2020.
- Joined the Visualize Value community.
- I want to start sharing “daily practices” under the Daily EXP moniker.
- Daily Movement (like Crossfit WODs except for normal people who don’t like to vomit after a workout), Daily Meditation (written and visual prompts), and Daily Writing (prompt).
- I repurposed my original Twitter account (now @expdaily).
- The IG account also works well for this, especially since I’m already posting visual meditations there.
- I set up the custom post types and taxonomies to house these under
- Primarily focused on building a Twitter audience.
- Settled for now around 10-15 Tweets per day.
- Test: sent out a Tweet offering to buy 5 copies of someone’s Gumroad product to give them away for free.
- Nice boost and felt great to support a quality person offering a quality product.
- The offer went almost immediately after a retweet from the person.
- Need to throttle Gumroad gift purchases (about 2-3 minutes between purchases) otherwise, they throw an “already purchased” error.
- Writing content and sharing on social media for the last 4 days.
- Published the Exploriter Roam theme on GitHub.